Throughout my internship with the Levy Concessions team, I learned many skills. Supervising staff members for large scale events and being at the front line handling customers were an important part of my job. I was also taught various staffing techniques and how our college sporting events are set up, taken down, and facilitated.
Supervise all team members, non-profits, and subcontractors assigned to the area for the duration of the event.
Sporting events will make up the majority of events you work, which include football, baseball, softball, tennis, and soccer. All other major areas of responsibility are achieved through the core signature guidelines described below.
• Understand all menus and pricing
• Ensure appropriate inventory levels are maintained
• Ensure guest expectations have been met at all times
• Acts with a sense of urgency
• Accurately uses POS system
• Effectively verify all opening and closing inventories
• Thoroughly completes all station set-up and breakdown duties
• Maintains service areas
• Always on time and ready to perform
• Displays a positive attitude
• Promote a cooperative work climate, maximizing productivity
• Assist others when necessary
• Food Handlers and TABC license
• Must be able to work extended shifts of 10+ hours
• Ability to taste and evaluate food
• May be required to perform diverse physical tasks